Thank You for Becoming a Friend Scholar
Are you a family member, friend or coworker of a scientist? As a Friend Scholar you can provide personal insight into the scientist and record your thoughts for history. Simply write up anecdotes, quotes, funny stories, inspirational thoughts, and quotes of or about the scientist. Any little notes can be valuable to future historians.
Videos make great historical documents that can be used in documentaries. Set up a video camera and talk about the scientist you knew. Don't know what to talk about? Click here for questions we like to ask scientists.
We also would like photos contributed to the site. Click here to learn about submitting photos.
Participate with Photos
Use this email for questions or to submit your historical presentation:
Each submission should include:
1) The name of the scientist you are writing about.
2) A well thought out and exercised presentation.
3) A list of sources, if any.
4) Your name, age, and relationship to the scientist. (Your name and relationship will be recorded).
5) A reliable email address.
6) Historians would also like your academic credentials and location.